Thursday, September 1, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Posts

I don't normally do "link-ups" with other blogs primarily because I don't really know how many of them work... Obviously, I haven't taken the time to figure it out either! But my friend Rachel tagged me for this fun little link-up and I'm excited! Here are the rules:

1) The blogger is nominated to take part {that would be me}

2) Blogger publishes his/her 7 links on his/her blog – 1 link for each category

- Your most beautiful post

– Your most popular post

– Your most controversial post

– Your most helpful post

– A post whose success surprised you

– A post you feel didn’t get the attention it deserved

– The post that you are most proud of

3) The blogger nominates up to 5 more bloggers to take part.

4) These bloggers publish their 7 links and nominate another 5 more bloggers

5) And so it goes on!

If you click on the posts I've linked to below, maybe you will find some that you've never seen before! Here goes nothin'...

I would say my most beautiful post would be this one about our trip to Jackson Hole, Wyoming and Yellowstone. I can't think of a more beautiful place to photograph {even if it was with my old point and shoot camera} and Aaron and I felt like we were in heaven that week... We even called our little mountain getaway a "minimoon"!

Photobucket

My most popular post(s) were the ones about our wedding... Vol I, II, and III. Concocting those posts was time-consuming to say the least, but I am SO glad I have them to look back on... and you do too!

Photobucket

My most controversial post... hmmm... I'm not into "controversy" or drama, or the ruffling of feathers AT ALL. While I am a passionate person about certain things, I don't always share my opinions... Well, at least not on my blog. I want this to be a positive, uplifting little place for you to come and hang. So... let's see, the most "controversial" post I've ever written would probably have to be this one. I guess if you don't agree with hunting, it may be offensive. But around here, it's just a way of life and I firmly believe God provided animals for us to enjoy but also to nourish our bodies. There, I said something controversial!!

Photobucket

I guess the most "helpful" subject I blog about is cooking... and I think this cooking post is the most helpful because it shows you how to actually put your farmers market finds to good use! 

Photobucket

A post whose success surprised me was this one. It was hilarious and comforting that we're not the only couple that accidentally dresses alike at least once a week! Ya'll made me feel better!

Photobucket

A post I didn't feel got the attention it deserved was this one. Now granted, this was at the very beginning of my blogging and a lot of you may not have been around then... or maybe you were shy? Anyways, I miss seeing Rudy up on the entertainment center in that bowl... that was one of his favorite safe spaces. And in my biased opinion, I really think he could've made it on a hallmark card any day!

Photobucket

The post that I am the most proud of is this one. I am proud of it because I had the NERVE to post those horrid "awkward stage" pictures of us for one thing... and second, I am so proud that we have made it. We have loved each other for eleven years, and now we're finally married. I really don't like the word "proud", THANKFUL is what I feel.

Photobucket

Ok so that concludes my little link-up for the day... Now I have to nominate 5 more bloggers.

They are:

Hop to it ladies!!!

And how could I forget...?  GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. ahhhh love it :) Thank you for my labor day weekend post to work on!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...