Friday, May 14, 2010

A New Friend

The past few days have been a change from the normal routine... in a very good way. I made a new friend and her name is Emily Corley. She is Brad 's wife. I am kicking myself as I write this because I did not take any pictures with her. I guess we were so busy I just didn't think too! Speaking of busy, it was so nice to have a GIRL to hang out with in the mornings while the boys were at the field... we laid out by the pool, went hiking, planned our summer in Washington, and got to know each other- my favorite part! When the boys were off "work" we did many fun things but here are some pictures from our little "nature walk" as we called it.

naturewalk

Catalinas

meandaw

bigdaddy

goodview

cacti

Photobucket

creek

closeup

It is a blessing to have such great new friends... It is going to be one fun summer.

sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...