Monday, January 7, 2013

Mississippi Holiday, part II

Photobucket

We celebrated Christmas with my Papaw in Fairhope before we made our way to Mississippi.  Next stop was Meemaw and Papaw JB. Like I said in part one, every Christmas with my grandparents is such a special gift.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We love spending time with our cousins!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Newman and Belle became friends! And I'm pretty sure any pics I would've attempted to take of those two would have been blurry because they played the whole time. They were so cute together. 

Photobucket

As busy as the holiday season is, I absolutely love it. I love getting to spend time with my family that I don't get to see very often... I love all of the amazing food... I love not having any major responsibilities and just relaxing. That's exactly what we did. 

Photobucket

And opening presents is pretty fun too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...