Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Living for this Week

Photobucket

Photobucket

During the past several weeks, I kept telling Jane Gray {regarding my upcoming trip to visit in California} , "Oh my word, you have no idea how I am literally LIVING for this week!" ... and I truly was. School is so interesting but so intense and a relaxing week off on the sunny Pacific coast was like therapy for me.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Getting to know James was so so special and seeing Jane Gray as a mother was an experience we've always talked and dreamed about. We had so much fun "playing house" with baby James and I learned so much about what daily life with a little one is truly like... nothing short of an adventure, especially when you're blowin' and goin' like we were!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have many more sweet pictures to share so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...