Thursday, July 28, 2011

Strawberry Watermelon Fizz

Photobucket

So with all this {half} ironman training I've been doing- swimming, biking and running- I have a lot of thinking time on my hands... and oddly enough, it's usually about food. Imagine that! I have concocted TONS of recipes in my head, but I have to make them first before I know if they're actually good or not. Well, I made this healthy and refreshing little drink this morning and it's so yum I have to share it!

To make two drinks you will need:

1 cup of frozen strawberries

Photobucket

1 cup of watermelon

Photobucket

1 container of strawberry greek yogurt

Photobucket

... and about half to 3/4 of a can of Gingerale {we had diet in the fridge, so I used it- and it actually tastes the same!}

Photobucket

Mix everything in a blender. {Don't mind the grody looking yogurt...it's really good and gives the fizz a creamy, tangy, boost of protein}

Photobucket

Now, pour yourself a glass... and if you're like me and looove the texture of sprinkles in just about everything, go to town!

Photobucket

I hope you enjoy this refreshing, festive, and healthy fizz as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...