Friday, April 29, 2011

Still Here

Yes, we're still here {meaning, alive} and we're still here in the southeast. 

We've had our fair share of bad weather, but absolutely nothing compared to the disastrous tornadoes that ripped through our home state. My heart aches for the ones affected by them. Will you join me in prayer for those that lost loved ones and lost their homes?? I honestly cannot imagine being in their shoes. It tears me to pieces.

I have not blogged in over a week which is quite unusual for me and it's not because I've been traveling the open road. Due to a couple of unplanned incidences, we have had to stay home a few extra days but we will finally be on our way to Arizona in the morning. To tell you the truth, I'm not even going to feel secure that we are officially going there until we're halfway across the state of Texas. I've made at least three attempts to leave home and go out there and they have all failed... {not that I'm really complaining toooo bad}. Brad and Emily are on pins and needles anxiously awaiting our arrival in Scottsdale and we are very excited!

Since I am without my camera cord, I can't show you any pictures from Easter and other happenings just yet so these pretty items from the world wide web will have to do for today.

Photobucket

I'm really more of a coral, melon kind of person, but these shades of green and blue have really been catching my eye lately. I would say they are very "springy".  I love just about everything in the picture above- the color on the cabinets, marble countertops, farm sink, soap dish, etc. but my favorite detail of all is the gold faucet. I've never seen one like this and when I have a home of my own {one day} I am going to hunt one down!

Photobucket

And I've also never been one to paint any other color on my nails but red, pink, clear, and coral but this color caught my eye the other day... Although, I don't know if I'm "cool" enough to pull it off ... I've never been the trendy type, but I just might have to try it out and see.

Well, the next time you hear from me I will be in the SUNNY desert {hopefully} and I will have lots to catch you up on... Thanks for reading readers!

1 comment:

  1. glad to hear your safe & looking forward to hearing about AZ!! oh & i LOVE that nail polish. im currently wearing some essie polish almost identical!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...