Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Photography by Bri

Photobucket

Bri {the nickname we call my mom sometimes} took some pictures of us today... She has a reeeeeeally nice camera and lens and we were her test subjects.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Aaron was a great sport... he made the most of it. He wasn't bored anymore when he found this sling shot type thing.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm so bad about always being the girl behind the camera and Aaron and I rarely get pictures together, so I'm glad we have these. And I'm going to try to get better at that- I know that at least our family members will appreciate seeing both of us while we're on the road!

Photobucket

Aaron's still going strong in his rehab and we go for our two week follow up on Monday. {I love how I say "our"... Heck, it is OURS! We're in this together.} And we get to spend Easter with our families... another bonus of this extra time at home. We greatly appreciate your prayers for Aaron's shoulder and we will be needing them next week when we head to Arizona. Thank you for taking time to stop by the blog. You are appreciated!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...