Friday, January 14, 2011

Favorites on Friday

Photobucket

Since I've been a busy bee all week and my brain is fried... and since I loooove playing with my camera... I thought I would show you a few of my favorite things.

And it's only fitting that I start with something edible...

cupcakes... I don't know why they taste so much better than a slice of cake to me, but they do. I usually prefer fruit desserts but when these are around, I always take the {cup}cake!

Photobucket

magazines... I have always loved magazines- particularly home decor issues- since I was little. Just ask my family, there are few things I love more than curling up on the couch with a big stack of magazines to browse through. 

Photobucket

apple... As a proud owner of a mac {that I've owned since before college and now I have a new one!} I can attest to the saying, "Once you go mac you never go back!"

Photobucket

flowers... If you've been around the blog for a while you know how much I love flowers-well, actually you can't even fathom- but I love them, particularly in my favorite color. {These are Pottery Barn fakes but they're still beautiful... you get the picture!}

Photobucket

lipstick... Oh my, I'm a lipstick/lipgloss/lip balm lover. I'm addicted to having something on my lips at all times and you are looking at about a third of my lip collection. {Contact A&E, but I'll never stop hoarding lip products... they're my weakness!}

Photobucket

lemon water... with all the running I've been doing these days, I've been trying to stay hydrated and this is the most tasteful, healthy and refreshing way I've found to do it.  Not to mention, when we're on the road and on a budget, I always order "a glass of ice water with a BOWL of lemons please." Sure I'd rather order a sugary, caffeinated $3 coke, but I've found that water dressed up a little bit really isn't that bad! {Sometimes I even prefer it!}

Photobucket

anthropologie candles... Oh I love the smell of this store and rest assured, when you buy their candles, your house really will smell as good as the store does.

Photobucket

cold weather... I have to admit, I'm more of a summertime girl... but there's something about being all cozy inside when the weather outside is frightful that I love. {And skiing is awesome.}

Photobucket

a good planner... I am a "planner" by nature and I looove to be organized. I love to make lists and schedules {I guess it's a personality thing} but it's not fun when you don't have a planner that is #1: cute and #2: spacious.

Photobucket

Jadite... My mom and sisters and I have been on an antiquing kick for a while now and Fire King Jadite pieces have started "collecting" over the house. I've loved it for years and years and sometimes I make and bake things just to use it! {See cupcakes above}.

Photobucket

I could show you many many more of my favorite things but these are fun for today. I hope y'all have a wonderful weekend... TGIF!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...