Monday, November 12, 2012

Sunshine Every Day

Photobucket

Ok, I have one more photo loaded post about my vacay to San Diego {two weeks ago}.

Photobucket

The weather was beautiful and it made me happy to see how many people were outside enjoying it.

Photobucket

We were three of them...

Photobucket

The little coastal towns along Hwy 101 were so cute. We particularly enjoyed Encinitas.

Photobucket

While strolling down 101, I looked down and saw succulents growing wild... for the first time! I got really excited. {It's the little things...}

Photobucket

Baby James was so easy to tote around all over the place... He was quite content riding kangaroo style.

Photobucket

Photobucket
{Jane Gray has two different color eyes... she's unique like that.}

Photobucket

These two are pretty hilarious and of course, there was never a dull moment.

Photobucket

I'm crossing my fingers that I will get to see them again very soon, but until then, the phone and facetime will have to do. I'm so so thankful for such a fun week.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And so long sunny, beautiful southern California... I hope to visit you again, sooner than later.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...