Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sugar Sugar

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was a very SWEET day for these two birthday girls last weekend. 

Photobucket

Georgetown cupcake (ever seen the show DC cupcakes?) made not one special delivery, but TWO! They are my mom and Julie's favorite cupcakes and after eating them for the first time, they're my favorite now too! They taste homemade

Photobucket

I think I just sat and stared at them for an hour.

Photobucket

... and things got even sweeter when Sucre macarons made an appearance...

Photobucket

The celebration continued at dinner...

Photobucket

Mom has always said, "Julie was the best birthday present I ever received!"

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was a pretty sweet day.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...