Monday, August 27, 2012

Different, but So Good

Well hi there! I'm still drooling over these chocolate sprinkled donuts I consumed this weekend... Why do they have to be so good?? Someone, please tell me why.

Photobucket

Speaking of this weekend, we made a little trip over to the Mississippi bay to see Brad, Emily and Tucker!

Photobucket

Tucker is already 8 weeks old and the cutest thing I ever did see!

Photobucket

Oh, and I can't forget about another cutie I got to see this weekend... my Bellie girl!!

Photobucket

Naturally and rightfully so, she's had a rude awakening these past 8 weeks...

Photobucket

She loved getting some extra lovin' from her Aunt Jilly!

Photobucket

See? She even smiled at me! and told me that she plans to try out for the "Hyena" part on the next Lion King broadway show!


Photobucket

And I can't stop staring at this picture... be still my heart! They're gonna be big buds one day.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Life is definitely waaaaaay different for all of us now but it's so good too... I'm so thankful for times like these!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...