Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Pretty Planning

Raise your hand if you love a good planner!

Photobucket

Ever heard of Erin Condren? Well, my friend Jane Gray introduced me to her website and after viewing the promo video about how the "daily life planner" works, I was a sucker sold!

Photobucket

I wanted a detailed {and very cute} planner to organize all of my test dates, due dates, birthdays, workouts, and other pertinent info of my daily life for this coming year of nursing school. I love that I will be able to look back over it next July and feel an enormous sense of "I can't believe I just did all that!" What was I thinking?

Photobucket

Photobucket

There are many different designs you can choose from and extra perks you can add.

Photobucket

You can start with any month and customize your planner to fit YOU.

Photobucket

Ok, well now it's off to study for the three exams I have this week... Maybe I'll come back sooner than later on a study break to blog about this past weekend. Until then folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...