Monday, July 23, 2012

"Camp Fairhope"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This past weekend, Aaron's cousin Lisa brought her two littles to stay for a few days of fun and recreation... which we later started calling "Camp Fairhope".  Aaron and I quickly realized we know how to wear out some children! They had a reeeeeally good time though...

Photobucket

Photobucket

We went to the pool, the park, the ice cream shop, the toy store, the bay, and not to mention several good eating spots. {We're at Fly Creek Cafe in the pics below}. 

Photobucket

I seem to be wearing this blue dress every day I take pictures and I'm starting to think I need it in another color {or two.} It's perfect for summertime! 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Julie came to play too!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I know everyone says your life gets hectic when you start to have kids but a few times I suggested to Aaron that maybe we should let the kids take a break from all of these little "activities" we camp directors had planned. 

Photobucket

They did seem to have so much fun though... and we realized through our own experience with little ones, that Fairhope really is a great place for kids. This is the face we got when Momma Lisa said it was time to leave...

Photobucket

Fun was had to the very bitter end... and then some.

Photobucket

We can't wait to have them back!!

{I survived my first day of nursing school FYI!!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...