Friday, May 18, 2012

a Baby and a Bump

Photobucket

One year ago this week I was in San Diego flying by the seat of my pants with Jane Gray.

Photobucket

In one year, there's been many changes... some have been physical... :)

Photobucket

We never feel like we're on opposite sides of the country because we talk so often but good grief it's so much better to be with the other in person!

Photobucket

I got to see Allan too!

Photobucket

I had so much fun catching up with all of her family.  They're just like mine so I feel comfortable in the middle of all of them as you can tell...

Photobucket

They're comfortable with me too...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jane was in heaven being back in the good 'ole South. {So was baby James.}

Photobucket

Guess who else we were glad to see!

Photobucket

Kaitlin and baby Wyatt!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wyatt was happy to see us too!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jane Gray got some good practice... and good advice. But she's a natural isn't she?

DSC_0308

It's hard to believe that we're all getting so "grown up"... well, I say that... if you were a fly on the wall in some of our conversations, you might think otherwise... but you can let loose with your friends right?

Photobucket

"Grown ups" or not, I don't think we will ever change!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, I love it! My Memaw had those exact same plates! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...