Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Soakin' it Up

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The sun isn't everything I'm soaking up this week... there'll be plenty of time for that in Scottsdale. I'm savoring every minute with friends and family because in one week I will be reunited with my lover boy in Scottsdale. EEEEEEEE!! But the transition is bittersweet {heavy on the sweet though}. For the next six months {roughly} I will be out in the "wild blue yonder" away from family and close friends but as long as I'm with my man, I'm ok. My mom and I will be making the 23 hour trek across five states on Saturday and would greatly appreciate your prayers for our safe travel.

Until I leave, I will be drowning in luggage and large plastic storage containers...

So long folks!

1 comment:

  1. Jill, I hope you and your mom have a safe trip. We will miss you! Sheree

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...