Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Mom's Monteray Jack Salsa

Looking for something delicious to take to a Super Bowl party?

Photobucket

Today I'm going to show you a recipe that my mother has been making as long as I can remember. This dip has been present at literally every house party, family shindig, football tailgate, etc. It is delicious with Fritos, Tostitos, and Blue Corn chips.

Here's how you make it:

1 can of black beans {drain and rinse}
1 can of fiesta corn
3/4 pint cherry tomatoes {cut in half}
1 sm. can of sliced black olives
1sm. can of chopped green chiles
1 c. of Monteray Jack or Mexican cheese
1 c. italian dressing {or whatever consistency you desire}

Mix everything together and refrigerate a couple of hours before serving.

Photobucket

It's healthy, delicious, and it never fails, people will gravitate to it I promise!

1 comment:

  1. Don't think I'm kidding when I say that I have successfully eaten entire Tupperware containers of this dip haha it's such a great recipe! And it looks great in the McCarty ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...