Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Meet "Newman"

Photobucket

No, I didn't get weak in the knees when he looked me so pitifully in the eye as if he was saying, "I need a home. Will you love me?" But my Aunt Steph and Uncle Mike sure did fall for it!

Photobucket

This is Newman, the newest addition to the Pitts family. I deemed his cute, crinkly little self blog-worthy! His name comes from the fiercely blue-eyed actor Paul Newman.

Photobucket

I think his nerdy little name suits him perfectly.

Photobucket

He is a little cross-eyed sometimes, but that's ok, he's just a little baby.

Photobucket

He loves to give sweet kisses... and his puppy breath is even sweeter.

Photobucket

Did I mention he's a miniature weiner dog? We say he looks like a miniature cow.

Photobucket

And thankfully, he will always be tiny!

Photobucket

He doesn't like to be put down. He will stand at your feet and look up at you until you pick him back up. I love it!

Photobucket

Little Mr. Newman is the sweetest little honey bunny, and I thought y'all would like to meet him!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. ahh little Newman! Such a cute little nerd!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...