Monday, August 16, 2010

A Little Hike

Yesterday, Emily and I decided to hike up Badger "Mountain" here in Richland, and while I wouldn't quite classify it as a mountain, it was a pretty good workout and the views were stunning.

Photobucket

Most of the agriculture here is grown in circles because of the way the irrigation systems work.

Photobucket

No one else accompanied us on the trail so these were the only pictures we got "together". Maybe I shouldn't admit that we both caught ourselves smiling for the camera.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And because I get complaints from family members that I don't usually make it in my own pictures, here I am. Check out the Columbia River in the background.

Photobucket

It was a beautiful little hike and my derriere and calves are thanking me for it today :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...