Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Total Randomness

The other morning I went to put on my moisturizer and when I unscrewed the cap this little guy was smiling up at me...

Photobucket

and I thought to myself, "hmm, today is going to be a good day." and it was!

We haven't really been doing anything to write home about just a lot of hanging around and such...

Photobucket

And by the way, we went to the zoo yesterday! We saw some pretty colorful creatures...

Photobucket

some biggg and slowww ones...

Photobucket

and some cute little ones too!

Photobucket

So those were a little snapshot of our time at the Tucson zoo. Well you know how we're in the desert? This is where you can find us almost every day.

Photobucket

and it really helps when you make friends with the pool butler! (please excuse Aaron's protein shaker)

Photobucket

We have also been sampling the local fare... Have any of you southerners ever been to In and Out?

Photobucket

The food is delicious, the menu is so simple, and it's cheap! ...which we love.
The only places I've ever seen this delicious burger joint were in Southern California and here. I guess it's a southwestern/west coast thing. My first few experiences at In and Out were with my friend Lindee when we took two different vacays to Orange County a few years back. She's originally from California so she showed me around.  I miss her like crazy!

Photobucket

Speaking of LOCAL fare... the mexican food is divine out here.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Why don't Mexican restaurants in the south have these as an appetizer? It's just a crispy flour tortilla with tons of melted cheese on it and it's literally one of the most delicious things I've ever put in my mouth! or maybe I was just STARVING when I ate it

Photobucket

So that's my local food observations for the week, now onto something that you're going to see a lot on this blog... sunsets over the mountains.

Photobucket

You know how I admitted that I am a wildflower nerd a few days ago? Well I will also admit that I am a mountain girl.

I'm telling you, that summer we lived in Jackson Hole, Wyoming really hooked me on a lot of things. Now don't get me wrong- I love the beach, but there's something more beautiful and majestic about mountains to me. And I just can't seem to stop photographing them so get used to it! :)

And as if this post could not get any more random, we saw this yesterday, had to take a picture, and deemed it blog worthy. Is this not hysterical??

Photobucket

So I think I will end on that note. Hope I didn't bore you to tears today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...