Thank you for:
- providing the example of a Proverbs 31 woman
- having three babies in three years and still living to tell about it
- making my lunch everyday for school
- being the breadwinner AND the Mom when Dad was in med school/residency
- planning and most importantly, executing, my dream wedding
- being there for all my races, ballet recitals, swim meets, and basketball games
- cooking me healthy, home-cooked meals every night growing up
- being so involved in my life with my school, friends, and "boyfriend" :)
- unconditionally loving me through every phase of my life
- being one of the BEST FRIENDS God could ever bless me with
- and the list could go on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on.............
"Her children rise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her: 'Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all.' Charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised."
Proverbs 31: 28-30
I love you Mom! Happy Mothers Day!!