Sunday, May 9, 2010

To my Mom...

Photobucket

Thank you for:


  • providing the example of a Proverbs 31 woman
  • having three babies in three years and still living to tell about it
  • making my lunch everyday for school
  • being the breadwinner AND the Mom when Dad was in med school/residency
  • planning and most importantly, executing, my dream wedding
  • being there for all my races, ballet recitals, swim meets, and basketball games 
  • cooking me healthy, home-cooked meals every night growing up
  • being so involved in my life with my school, friends, and "boyfriend" :)
  • unconditionally loving me through every phase of my life
  • being one of the BEST FRIENDS God could ever bless me with
  • and the list could go on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on.............

"Her children rise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her:  'Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all.'  Charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised."  
                                                                          Proverbs 31: 28-30

I love you Mom! Happy Mothers Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...