Monday, January 11, 2010

Welcome!

In an attempt to document our travels and day to day life, I have created this blog for myself- because journaling and scrapbooking are not my specialties- and for anyone who wants to keep updated on where we are and what we are doing. The people who know me best would say that computers are the FARTHEST thing from my specialties but I am challenging myself, through this blog, to become more in tune with the fast-paced technological world of the 21st century. Aren't yall proud? :)

I want this blog to capture the special memories and opportunities that Aaron and I get to share together as newlyweds. I hope this blog will tell "our story" in words and pictures and give everyone who reads this a glimpse into our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...