Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Baby Brunch

 photo DSC_9492_zpsgjjmwmu1.jpg

The six lovely ladies in the photo below were hostesses with the mostest a few weekends ago. They sure do know how to make a mama-to-be feel loved... Each of these women has had an impact on my life and are very special to me in all different ways. I still feel overwhelmed with gratitude that they would take the time and effort to celebrate the birth of our little one in such a beautiful {and delicious} way.

 photo DSC_9472_zpsbeert9tz.jpg

I love a good brunch. Maybe because breakfast food has always been my favorite...

 photo DSC_9435_zpsomxqjnt6.jpg

Also on my plate {but not photographed} was egg and sausage breakfast casserole, french toast casserole, cheese grits, berry fruit salad and scrumptious petit fours. I guess I gobbled it down before Mom could get a picture! But enough about the food...

 photo DSC_9484_zpsa2wfzbey.jpg

The guests who came to celebrate were my favorite. There were many that made the drive over from Mississippi and Florida which meant so much. Mrs. Vickie and "Pop" {Aaron's mom and grandmother} weren't able to come when Mrs. Vickie came down with the flu just two days before. We sure did miss them! My mom took some snapshots around the party and I know I'll be so glad to have these one day.

 photo DSC_9470_zps59lhlwyq.jpg

I know it's hard to tell but believe it or not, there are SIX people in the photo above! ;) ;) How fun is that?!

 photo DSC_9442_zpsyc3yn8g1.jpg

It was fun to have so many little ones present at the shower... the ones in our arms and the ones still in the womb! This has been such an exciting time and phase of life that we are entering into/in the middle of now.

 photo DSC_9469_zpsct6d7scd.jpg

 photo DSC_9461_zpsyzszuwxw.jpg

 photo DSC_9456_zpsmpgbgedl.jpg

 photo DSC_9434_zpsoi9tklmy.jpg

 photo DSC_9482_zpswk9mau5d.jpg

 photo DSC_9436_zpsmyno9efg.jpg

 photo DSC_9445_zpsf7cnynbw.jpg

Our little one got fixed up!!

 photo DSC_9459_zpsrhtqvutg.jpg

 photo DSC_9489_zpsjiqntwni.jpg

 photo DSC_9464_zpsmo3sq9ju.jpg

 photo DSC_9467_zpsh6qrr9xy.jpg

 photo DSC_9476_zpsaq7rbhzg.jpg

 photo DSC_9466_zpsaylhd8fl.jpg

 photo DSC_9462_zpsaipfumkc.jpg

 photo DSC_9493_zpsmchzpxcr.jpg

I went to bed that night thanking God for the blessing of such loving family and friends. I didn't even sleep well because my mind kept replaying conversations from the shower and thoughtful gifts I received. Our little bambino is more blessed and loved than he/she even knows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...