Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Double the Fun, Part II

So last weekend was our road trip to "Starkpatch" {as I've always called it} and this weekend was a day trip to Bay St. Louis to celebrate...

Photobucket

Brad and Emily's little bun in the oven! 

Photobucket

... and his name is Tucker...

Photobucket

According to Em, he's somewhat of a "maniac" in the womb... maybe that means he takes after his big sister!

Photobucket

Photobucket

The girls celebrated with a baby shower for the mother-to-be...

Photobucket

{And obviously I didn't know anyone well enough at the shower to say, "hey, let me take your picture!" but I couldn't resist photographing some of the adorable decorations.}

Photobucket

Photobucket

While all the girls were showering the mother-to-be...

Photobucket

Photobucket

We were getting updates on our phone that looked like this...

Photobucket

I guess you could say "fun was had by ALL" ha!

Photobucket

Aaron and I are are beyond excited to meet this little wild man come June!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...