Monday, December 5, 2011

The Fam

It's that time of year again... Christmas Cards.

Photobucket

I know, I know... I'm always putting up photos of my family... but I love them! And they clean up pretty darn good.

Photobucket

Hey Jess!

Photobucket

These were taken on Thanksgiving day at my grandparent's farm in Mississippi.  

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

{Only on a farm in Mississippi...}

Photobucket

Picture taking always make us go crazy. Remember last year?

Photobucket

But we're always glad we have them when it's over!

Photobucket

And just to give y'all a little update: Aaron started his throwing program last week and feels great so far. However, he's only been "tossing" at 60 ft and he will slowly work up to full speed over the next few months. That may or may not be by the time Spring Training rolls around {March}. We will see. We covet your prayers for his healing!

Photobucket

Hope you enjoyed the photo shoot!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a beautiful family! ;) Merry Christmas Jill. As always, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...