Friday, August 26, 2011

Faves on Friday

I love when people blog about their current favorite products and today I thought I would share mine!

Philosphy's Hope in a Tinted Moisturizer: Oh my word. You talk about light moisture and even coverage... and thanks to this magical cream, I don't wear foundation... EVER.  It's the perfect two in one product.

Photobucket

CeraVe facial products: The dermatologist I saw in Washington {for my horrendous allergic reaction} recommended CeraVe products for my face and body because they're gentle on your skin and they have a little hyalurounic acid in them for gentle exfoliation. I have the cleanser, AM moisturizer, and PM moisturizer.

Photobucket

John Frieda Full Repair Conditioner:  As you can probably tell from pictures of me lately, my hair is the longest it's ever been! I love how soft and smooth this conditioner makes my hair... especially since I'm in chlorine {swimming laps} several days a week. I got hooked on this conditioner in Scottsdale and it's the reason I can keep my hair long and split-end free! {well, for the most part- Amberly my hairdresser does the rest of the work}.

Photobucket

Aquaphor lip balm: Is anyone else in the world addicted to having something on your lips at all times?? Like, I have a hard time falling asleep at night if I don't have this miracle worker on my lips. I got hooked on this product after that dern allergic reaction I came down with in Washington. It's like Vaseline but better.

Photobucket

Secret Clinical Strength Sport:  Now, putting deodorant on this list might seem a little odd... but y'all, this stuff is legit. I have found no other deodorant to work as well as this one.  If you workout, or get nervous a lot, or stress easily, the anti-perspirant is strong enough to where you will still smell halfway decent all day! Ha! You really should try it.

Photobucket

Ok well that concludes my "favorite products"... but now, do you wanna see who my favorite "Fairhope Middle School  football offensive coordinator" is????

Photobucket

I can spot him reeeeally easy with his "life restraint" on!

Photobucket

It's totally less nerve wracking being a "coach's wife" vs. the nail biting, stomach turning anxiety of being a "players wife"! Although, you could give me nail-biting, stomach turning anxiety ANY day of the week and I would be happy as a lark at this point.

Photobucket

What blows my mind is that Aaron and I were at this same age when it all began...!!!!

Photobucket
They think they are so cool and it CRACKS me up. They sure are cutie pies though!

Photobucket

TGIF!!!

4 comments:

  1. i LOVE aquaphor! i was told a few months ago that they have stopped making it. so i stocked up on as many as i could find! i think i have about 6 tubes. WORTH IT!!

    i also LOVE the secret DO! i'm pretty sure neither us actually need clinical strength, but it gets the job done plus it's completely invisible. zach thinks it smells like watermelon, so he's a fan too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so great that Aaron has something to keep him busy while he is heeling!! I love it!! Coach's wife is definitely better than player's wife in my book (but I'm a worrier, you know this!) haha love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay so I love when others put their favorites out there. I cannot wait to try the tinted moisturizer. I am with you in that I do not like foundation. So glad to see that you both are enjoying your time in Fairhope. MIss you my friend.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...