Sunday, July 10, 2011

The "boy" next door

{These pics are from my phone fyi}
Photobucket

There he waits every day... and as soon as he has sight of our black truck pulling in our parking space, he is headed over to greet us.

Photobucket

And he rubs up against my legs...

Photobucket

... as if to say "Please let me in lady!"

Photobucket

He waits patiently at my feet until I go to unlock the door.

Photobucket

Then he bolts in front of me and makes himself at home before I can even think about stopping him.

Photobucket

I then explain to him that he is a dirty little boy and I can't have fleas in my home. I also don't want him to mark our bed or couch as his territory. I tell him this apartment complex is his territory and he should spend his days defending it instead... and he listened.

Photobucket

He knows he's big and bad and nothing goes unnoticed while he's on duty.

I don't know if he has an owner or if he is stray... but one things for certain, he isn't going hungry. He's either filling up on mice and birds or making himself at home in other suckers people's apartments too.

Photobucket

This little orange boy next door has stolen my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...