Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Court and Jill ran up the hill

So I know it has been a while since my last post but some pretty BIG things have been keeping us busy these past few weeks.

  • we celebrated our first anniversary!


  • we found out that Aaron was going to have to have labrum surgery on his right shoulder
  • we spent a few days with aaron's parents in Mississippi and saw lots of snow!




    Aaron and his dog Ruger (he says me and Ruger are his two "redheads")

  • my best friend Courtney and I ran the Mercedes half marathon in Birmingham on Valentines Day




Our fan club! (minus mom who is taking the picture)

  • Aaron had his surgery done and it went very well
  • I have been playing nurse these past few days 

1 comment:

  1. yaaaaaaaaaaaaa for the court dog and jill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so proud of yall!!! love the pictures!~

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...